Our Quality Policy is committed to delight the customer in Engineering and associated services through effective management system and continual improvement process.
Every employee of MTRS shall ensure the satisfaction of our customers by providing them with the best value in every service that carries the name of MTRS Engineering and Constructions PTE LTD.
Our Customers will be supplied with a service of given quality, to be delivered by or be available by a given time, and to be of a price which reflects value for money.
The policy of the company, for the engineering and construction of the work and the services it provides, is clearly defined and meets the requirement of quality.
We enhance our quality performance through:
- Offering reliable services.
- Creating quality and value in our products and services.
- MTRS Engineering committed to the workmanship quality, performances and durability of our services.
- Meeting customer satisfaction.
- Effective utilization of manpower, equipment and other resources.
- Continual improvement of effectiveness of the QMS in all spheres, by establishing and reviewing quality objectives.
- All the quality implementations are recorded in our quality plan.
This continual practice show that our internal requirement are being met, whilst maintaining our clients requirement for examination, testing, testing, checking and certification, while working within project specification and schedules.
MTRS Engineering & Constructions PTE LTD considers health, safety and environment affairs to be fundamental and integral part of operations having a direct impact upon its business processes include mechanical works like piping fabrication, erection, structural steel fabrication, erection, plant maintenance, shutdowns, major turnarounds at workshops, refineries and petrochemical complexes in Singapore.
MTRS Engineering & Constructions PTE LTD always maintained a strong commitment to health and safety for the protection of our employees and clients, health and safety records are a direct result of commitment to executing projects in a safe and effective manner.
MTRS shall achieve the HSE Policy by:
- Complying with applicable legal & other requirements
- Setting up effective and efficient engineering controls that minimize the incidents and pollution.
- Continually improving the HSE performance, and
- Taking into the account of health and safety of all its employees and workers.
- A sensible approach that sets the framework for achieving the management goal and objectives by setting up a structured HSE management system with essential elements and methods which should enable internal and external evaluation for further development and continual improvement is the desired factor in any HSE management program.
- MTRS shall provide an effective management to fulfill the HSE expectations of its clients and business partners, to improve its liability profile, to attain a distinctive leadership position in our ongoing business and buildup its reputation.